Manual control equipment with our exclusive BRIO technology. With analog panel and temperature monitoring and set through digital thermostat. As an option, PRO series features may be added. Standard and large sizes equipment available to meet all the needs of each sector, from 60 to 7500 liters.
- Equipment from 150 to 7500 liters.
- BRIO ultrasonic emitters. The toughest and most efficient on the market thanks to our unique hot bonding process.
- High power ultrasonic generators. They provide maximum performance ultrasonics.
- Superior cleaning system. Homogeneous cleaning in 100% of the fluid.
- Maximum energy efficiency. Low power consumption thanks to our optimized designs.
- Fast and cost effective. Cleaning in record time without the need for an operator during the process.
- Manufactured in high thicknesses AISI 304/316 for maximum durability.
- Adaptation according to application. We set the optimum frequency according to the type of dirt.
- Superior thermal-acoustic insulation based on closed cell elastomer. Optional for the lid.
- Manual control with analog panel.
- Digital thermostat for temperature control.
- Adjustable legs in stainless steel and rubber.
- Safety module and emergency stop.
- PRO features. Oil Push System with auxiliary vat, elevator with sway, intuitive touch panel, automatic mode, schedule programming, etc.
- Filtering systems. Filter press, cloth, sleeve systems, etc.
- Tailor-made stainless baskets.
- Automatic filling.
- Bath saturation control.
- Automatic dosing of detergent.
- Vapours extraction systems.
If you are not sure about the functionalities that best suit your needs, do not hesitate to contact us.
From 60 to 7500 liters
Advantages ofBRIO technology
Ecological and efficient
Save water and energy
Robustness and durability
Own design with the best stainless
Fast and accurate
Cleans parts of any shape in minutes
Superior cleaning power
We reach 100% of parts geometry
High cost effectiveness
Autonomy and low consumption