In accordance with article 10 of Law 34/2002, of July 11, Services of the Information Society and Electronic Commerce, we inform you that
AJ TECNO INNOVACIONS, S.L., with C.I.F. B98166754 and domicile in 1J CIUDAD DE BARCELONA STREET - POL. IND FUENTE DEL JARRO – 46980, PATERNA, VALENCIA, SPAIN is responsible for the management and operation of the site www.brioultrasonics.com registered in the COMPANIES REGISTRY OF VALENCIA, VOLUME 9075, SHEET 25, SECTION 8, PAGE V-135248.
AJ TECNO INNOVACIONS, S.L. is responsible for the processing, as well as the collection, use, communication, storage and protection of personal data, in accordance with the General Regulations for the Protection of Data, rules and domestic policies or any applicable national regulations. Also known as the Data Controller.
In compliance with Organic Law 3/2018 of December 5, On the Protection of Personal Data and Guarantee of Digital Rights (LOPDGDD), as well as the new General Regulation (EU) 2016/679 of the European Parliament and of the Council of 27 April 2016, through this document, AJ TECNO INNOVACIONS, S.L. Reports:
Identify and contact details of the Responsible
Our identifying information:
AJ TECNO INNOVACIONS, S.L.
You can contact us
- By postal mail: 1J CIUDAD DE BARCELONA STREET - POL. IND FUENTE DEL JARRO – 46980, PATERNA, VALENCIA, SPAIN
- By e-mail: [email protected]
- By phone: 961341109
- Website: brioultrasonics.com
Categories of personal data
We process the following categories of personal data:
- Identification data – first and last name, ID or equivalent
- Administrative data - Social reason, address, bank details and contact persons
- Contact details – email, phone number and address.
- Digital data – cookies, IP address, websites and social networks and other data publicly accessible on the Internet, etc.
- Other data necessary for processing - formore information on the category of personal data in the development of our Activity, you can consult our Register of Activities in https://limpiezaporultrasonidos.es/registrodeactividades/, section "Data Category".
How do we collect your data?
We collect information about you from the following sources:
- By communicating or interacting with you by phone, e-mail or by another means of contact of our company.
- Through the Contact Us form on the web.
- Through a commercial visit.
- By signing up for our newsletter.
For more information on the different mechanisms of data collection in the development of our Activity, you can consult our Activity Log in https://limpiezaporultrasonidos.es/registrodeactividades/. If you need an English version of this document, please do not hesitate to contact our Customer Service Department – [email protected].
How long do we keep our data?
The data will be kept as long as there is a commercial, contractual or professional relationship with the interested party and subsequently during the years necessary to comply with the corresponding legal obligations in each case. Without prejudice to the foregoing, they will be kept as long as they are necessary for the processing and the interested party/interested party does not request its deletion.
For more information on the retention of data in the development of our Activity, you can consult our Register of Activities in https://limpiezaporultrasonidos.es/registrodeactividades/section, section "Plazo de supresión - Term of suppression." If you need an English version of this document, please do not hesitate to contact our Customer Service Department – [email protected].
Who do we give data to?
Depending on the purpose of the processing, personal data may be transferred or processed to different categories of recipients:
- Collaborators or External Professionals (Advice on Labour and Fiscal Matters, Mutual in charge of health surveillance, Occupational Risk Prevention Company, ...)
- Public administrations (General Treasury of Social Security, the Public Service of State Employment, the Ministry of Labour, the Ministry of Finance, the entity or agencies that grant aid or subsidies of interest to the company, which use in legitimate exercise of their competences)
For more information on the transfer to third parties of the data in the development of our Activity, you can consult our Register of Activities in https://limpiezaporultrasonidos.es/registrodeactividades/, section: "Categoria de destinatarios – Category of recipients". If you need an English version of this document, please do not hesitate to contact our Customer Service Department – [email protected].
Where do we process your data?
In order to carry out our business we have to process your personal data in accordance with the conditions set out in this policy. We process personal data in the EU.
Due to the nature of the mailing platform used, an international transfer to The Rocket Science Group, LLC occurs. Located in Altanta, USA. This recipient is declared of an appropriate level by the European Commission, as can be found on the website https://www.privacyshield.gov/participant_search. Therefore, as the appropriate level recipient by the European Commission, we can carry out international data transfers without the need for an authorization from the Spanish Data Protection Agency as long as the data processing observes GDPR provisions.
For more information on where we process data in the development of our Activity, you can consult our Activity Log in https://limpiezaporultrasonidos.es/registrodeactividades/section "Transferencia internacional – International transfer". If you need an English version of this document, please do not hesitate to contact our Customer Service Department – [email protected].
For what purposes do we process your data?
Your data will be collected for the processing operations relevant for the following purposes:
- Receive contact information or other requests made by you through any of our communication channels.
- Administrative tasks derived from the sale of our products.
- Receive our newsletter and news.
For more information on the purposes of data processing in the development of our Activity, you can consult our Register of Activities in https://limpiezaporultrasonidos.es/registrodeactividades/, "Fines de tratamiento - Treatment Purposes". If you need an English version of this document, please do not hesitate to contact our Customer Service Department – [email protected].
You may withdraw your consent at any time freelyexercising your rights, by directing your request in writing and duly identified by some accreditation document, at our address C/CIUDAD DE BARCELONA 1J - POL. IND FUENTE DEL JARRO - 46980 PATERNA or by email at the address [email protected], for more detailed information on the Exercise of your rights you can consult our Register of Activities at https://limpiezaporultrasonidos.es/registrodeactividades/section "Ejercicio de los derechos -Exercise of Rights" If you need an English version of this document, please do not hesitate to contact our Customer Service Department – [email protected].
Why can we process your data?
The use of data under the conditions described above is permitted by European and Spanish data protection regulations in accordance with the following legal bases:
- The data subject consented to the processing of his/her personal data for one or more specific purposes.
- The processing is necessary for the execution of a contract to which the data subject is a party or for the application at the request of the latter of pre-contractual measures.
- Processing is necessary for the fulfilment of a legal obligation applicable to the Data Controller.
For more information on the legal basis of the processing of data in the development of our Activity, you can consult our Register of Activities in https://limpiezaporultrasonidos.es/registrodeactividades/, "Legitimación del tratamiento - Legitimation of processing". If you need an English version of this document, please do not hesitate to contact our Customer Service Department – [email protected].
What are your rights?
The data protection regulations allow you to exercise with the Data Controller your rights of access, rectification, opposition, deletion ("right to be forgotten"), limitation of processing, portability and not being the subject of decisions Individualized
Any interested party has the right to be provided to him before his/her data is collected, of basic information at a first level, in summary form, at the same time and in the same medium in which his personal data is collected and on the other hand , that the rest of the information is sent to you, in a more suitable medium for presentation and compression.
The information to be provided by layers or levels would be as follows:
Information 1st Layer
- The identity of the Data Controller.
- What data will be processed.
- For what purpose.
- Where an how have been obtained.
- The legal basis of the processing.
- If they will be communicated, transfer or be treated by third parties.
- The reference to the Exercise of Rights procedure.
Information 2to Layer
- Contact details of the person responsible. Identity and data of the representative (if any). Contact details of the data protection officer (if any).
- Extended description of the purposes of the treatment. Timeframes or criteria for data retention. Automated decisions, profiles and applied logic.
- Detail of the legal basis of the processing, in cases of legal obligation, public interest or legitimate interest. Obligation or not to provide data and consequences of not doing so.
- Recipients or categories of recipients. Adequacy decisions, warranties, binding corporate rules or specific applicable situations.
- How to exercise the rights of access, rectification, deletion and portability of the data, and the limitation or opposition to its processing.
- Right to withdraw consent given.
- Right to sue the Control Authority.
(The following table indicates which are your rights).
|Right of access||To know what data of yours are being processed, for what purpose it is processed, where you have obtained the data and whether you will communicate it or have communicated it to someone|
|Right to rectification||To modify that data is inaccurate or incomplete|
|Right of cancellation||To cancel inappropriate or excessive data|
|Right to object||To prevent data from being processedor no longer processed, but only in the cases established by law|
|Right to restriction of processing||To request that data processing be suspended in the cases established by law.|
|Right to data portability||In order to receive data provided in a structured, commonly used electronic format and to be able to transmit it to another Responsible.|
|Right not to be the subject of individualized decisions||In order not to make a decision about you that produces legal effects or affects you based only on the processing of your data.|
These rights are characterized by the following:
- Your exercise is free of charge.
- You may exercise rights directly or through a legal representative.
- If the application is submitted by electronic means, the information shall be provided by these means where possible, unless the data subject requests that it be otherwise.
- Before exercising your rights, you must be identified to protect personal data from fraudulent attempts.
- Your application will be resolved within one month.
If the requests are manifestly unfounded or excessive (e.g. repetitive) the controller may:
- The controller is obliged to inform you about the means to exercise these rights. These means must be accessible, and this right cannot be refused for the sole reason that you choose another means.
- If the controller does not comply with the request, he shall inform, at the latest, of the reasons for his non-action and the possibility of claiming before a Supervisory Authority.
If you wish to exercise any of the rights described, you can contact us through our Internal Data Protection Officer:
- By postal mail: AJ TECNO INNOVACIONS, S.L.
Att. Data Protection Officer
1J CIUDAD DE BARCELONA STREET - POL. IND FUENTE DEL JARRO – 46980, PATERNA, VALENCIA, SPAIN
Or by email at: [email protected]
If you wish to make a complaint regarding the processing of your data by AJ TECNO INNOVACIONS, S.L., we inform you that you can contact the Spanish Data Protection Agency, C/ Jorge Juan, 6 28001-Madrid. http://www.agpd.es
Cookies are files that are downloaded to your computer to collect standard Internet registration information and information about browsing habits. This information is used, for example, to track the use of website visitors and collect statistical reports on website activity.
You can set your browser to not accept cookies. However, some first-party cookies are necessary to allow the website user's session to use our services.
For more information, please visit the Website's Cookies Policy.
AJ TECNO INNOVACIONS, S.L. has a presence in different media or social networks, such as: Facebook, Youtube and LinkedIn being the purpose of the processing of personal data those established within the conditions affected by the Service. In the event that registration to certain services is done by means of personal data associated with a user account, it is reported that it will share certain information contained in your account. AJ TECNO INNOVACIONS, S.L. Remember to be aware of the privacy policies of such media or social networks in which you are registered in order to avoid sharing unwanted information.
It has privacy and account management settings on social networks to manage privacy preferences, identity, advertising and others.
In the event that registration to certain services is done by means of personal data associated with a user account, it is reported that it will share certain information contained in your account.
Detailing each of the social networks, on Facebook,when a user becomes a fan of the official Fan Page through the "Like" button authorizes their personal data to be used only on this Facebook platform for the management of the "Fan Page " and communications that are maintained on a two-way manner with such followers through chat, posts, comments, messages or other means of communication that the social network allows now and in the future. This treatment will be subject to the privacy policies of this social network and that the user can consult at the following link: https://www.facebook.com/policy.php. By becoming a fan you will have access to the list of members or followers who have joined the Fan Page. It is also reported that when a user becomes a fan, the news that is posted will also appear on their homepage and that if the fan user makes comments on these posts, both their comment and the name of their profile and the name of their profile will be accessible by other fans and their profile name and , if applicable, the photograph you have on it or according to your privacy settings, or biography and tagging. In any case, it is the responsibility of the user for their use of the social network.
Likewise, in relation to YouTube, we will have access to the information of the people who subscribe to our channel, namely the username, photograph (in case the user has put a photograph on their profile), and comments channel videos, subscriber videos, watch lists, and other channels you've subscribed to.
AJ TECNO INNOVACIONS, S.L. adopts organizational and technical measures in order to guarantee the security of personal data and prevent its alteration, loss, treatment or unauthorized access, taking into account the state of technology, the nature of the data stored and the risks to which it is exposed.
Updated versions will be published on our website.
Applicable Law and Competent Courts
The terms and conditions that govern this website, as well as the relationships that may arise are protected and are subject to Spanish law. For the resolution of any type of dispute, litigation or discrepancy that may arise between the user and AJ TECNO INNOVACIONS, S.L. the submission of this website, it is agreed to submit them to the Courts and Tribunals of VALENCIA, Spain.
Review Date: July 15, 2019