The most versatile
Compact desktop equipment from 3 to 30 L. Reduced size lightweight machines with the most efficient ultrasonic cleaning technology. Suitable for laboratory work, in perfect sizes for sanitizing small components and parts in sectors like clockwork, medicine, veterinary, jewelry and much more.
- Volumes from 3 L to 30 L. Suitable for instruments, small parts, etc.
- Table-top machines with reduced size for any space.
- Integrated ultrasonic generator. All BRIO technology in a compact size within the machine chassis.
- Multifrequency 40 - 33 kHz. 40 kHz for light soiling in laboratory, medical, dental, optical and watchmaking applications. 33 kHz for higher intensity suitable for heavy soiling.
- Bi-frequency Stop & Go function. Variable ultrasonic pulses for effective removal in hard-to-reach areas.
- Frequency sweep function. Progressive frequency variation for better cleaning homogeneity.
- Maximum sanitisation. Superior cleaning results meeting the most stringent sanitisation needs.
- Maximum energy efficiency. Low consumption thanks to the optimised design of components.
- Fast and low cost. Cleaning in record time carried out automatically.
- Manufactured in AISI 304/316 for maximum durability.
- Integrated handles for easy movement.
- End-of-day cover with a design that prevents vapour leakage.
- Non-slip rubber feet.
- Stainless steel work basket.
- Time and temperature control with digital display.
- Interior without edges for easy cleaning.
from 3 to 30 litres
Advantages ofBRIO technology
Ecological and efficient
Save water and energy
Robustness and durability
Own design with the best stainless
Fast and accurate
Cleans parts of any shape in minutes
Superior cleaning power
We reach 100% of parts geometry
High cost effectiveness
Autonomy and low consumption
Discover what make us better
We tell you in detail all the benefits that our technology brings.